"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight
For I ne'er true beauty't
ill this night" - Romeo

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Know About Mandy Cause Mandy You Never Forget/ If She was a Blonde I'd Tell Her Go Home/ But Mandy's a Brunette

I have 2 weeks.
2 weeks to work my butt off as much as I possibly can for Spring Break.

I've also been doing really well with Lent. I haven't eaten or drank anything I wasn't supposed to, even on Sundays. I know giving up fried food is probably going to turn into a full time deal. I honestly don't like fried food but eat it because 1) I live in the South and 2) it's the easiest option. By not having fried food, it forces me to look at alternative foods. This has turned into a life alternating process. I'm hoping to stick with this new regiment.

PS- I'm going to the following workout classes this week
Killer Core
Cycling
Namaste Cycling
Pedal and Pump

Plus the usual running I do. Let's see how this works!

1 comment:

  1. I should try this fried food thing. I eat too much of it, lol. Plus, you have a loophole. ;p

    ReplyDelete