"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight
For I ne'er true beauty't
ill this night" - Romeo

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 Celebrity Crushes

1) Channing Tatum
Channing first stole my heart in "Step Up." Who doesn't love a man who can dance and has that swagger to him? He's also a good Southern boy, which doesn't hurt ;]














2) Gerard Butler
First fell in love with Mr. Butler in "P.S. I Love You." Scottish, rugged, and a bit of a B.A. with a nice heart? Yes, please.











3) Chris Klein
I really think Chris Klein was my first celebrity crush. In "American Pie" he was the cute and lovable Oz, and I was determined that all my boyfriends would look and act just like him. Haven't succeeded so far, but I'm still patiently waiting :] PS- Looking at pictures of him still makes me giddy. Where is he now??












4) Kellan Lutz
Dear Sweet Lord. Kellan continues my quest for a buff, baby-faced boyfriend. He looks like a nice guy who would do anything for me, but beat someone's ass at the same time. While most girls swooned over Edward, my heart belonged to Emmett.
























5) Caleb Followill - While most of my crushes tend to have baby faces, Caleb was probably my first venture into ruggedness. When KOL first came out, he had really long hair, which was fine with me. 2 years ago, he finally cut it and started growing a beard. Let's just say, I greatly approve.













6) Prince Harry - Rebellion and gingers. 2 of my favorite things. Plus, he's a PRINCE. What's not to love?












7) Ed Westwick - Further continues my love of the Brits. Ed is like the British version of Caleb. Dirty. Rugged. Doesn't care attitude. AND he's on one of my absolute favorite TV shows.










8) Eli Manning - When Eli played for Ole Miss, I fell in love. Being a Bama fan, I could never outright cheer for the Rebels. However, I did watch a bit more Ole Miss football than I should. Just to see him at the end of the game, removing his helmet, sweat pressed to forehead....wait, sorry about that ;]












9) Dale Earnhardt, Jr. - another athlete, if you consider NASCAR a sport. Dale Jr may not be that awesome of a driver, but he's a ginger and pretty to look at. Plus, he's probably cuss you out if you messed with him. Ginger, SOuthern, and Rugged. OH jeez....


















10)Chris Andersen- Finally, to round out the athlete category: Birdman. Okay, I get a lot of crap for this one, but in my defense, he's not that bad. He's cute and a bit showy, but that's just part of his court showmanship. He does so much for the Denver community and seems like a pretty nice guy. I can also never turn down a cute guy with tattoos and a nice body :]

3 comments:

  1. Oh Channing, Ed and Prince Harry! Good taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Birdman...

    I approve of the rest of this list. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 is mu lucky number...I love Chuck Bass! I made my BF dress up as him for Halloween and I went a Blair! xx

    ReplyDelete